We are committed to providing all our carers with the highest possible level of support. This includes:
- A comprehensive ongoing training programme including first aid training, skills to fostering and therapeutic child care training
- Access to our wider team of support from our experienced social workers, therapists and mentors
- An excellent financial package of support to enable you to focus on providing the highest quality of care to children.
- A weekly fee starting at £420 per week
- Participation in a company incentive scheme with the opportunity to qualify for an annual bonus
- 3 weeks (21 days) paid respite each year
- An annual holiday grant of £500 for every child in placement
- Incentives to carers who recommend friends that become foster carers
- Extra tax benefits which we can discuss with you
The financial rewards of foster caring are dependent on many variables. If you would like to learn more about becoming a foster carer please contact our dedicated team for free advice.